12 Keys To Building A Marriage That Lasts For Life
There is no reason to struggle in the amazing marriage relationship. If you can put your spouse first, you will have a great relationship. In addition, there are 12 keys that if you keep in mind and practice, you will have a fantastic marriage. Here they are-
- Never stop dating (even after the kids are born)
- Treat your spouse with respect and honor
- Eat meals together
- Swiftly talk out disagreements and resolve
- Forgive completely when you are asked
- Don’t expect to be the winner every time.
- Never, ever, say the word divorce ever, ever.
- Put your relationship with your spouse above your children
- Dress and groom yourself the way that appeals to your spouse (both look and smell good)
- Find a good church that celebrates couples
- Be intimate both spiritually and physically (that means enjoy lots of time together and lots of sex!)
- Most importantly, know Jesus and keep your relationship with God as the foundation of your marriage. You can make it through anything with God!
Marriage is a two-way, intimate relationship. Many times people struggle in their marriages and one of the marriage partners suggests, “Let’s get some marriage counseling”. That’s a good thing because no relationship is ever going to be perfect. Many times, the other spouse will reply, “I don’t need counseling, you go by yourself”. When we hear that, that is the first sign of who is probably is the biggest problem to that marriage.
Don’t have a problem marriage. Have a super fantastic marriage that sets a great example for your kids, your extended family, and your neighborhood. Change your world, one relationship at a time.
Thanks for reading FaithPro! You are here because you want to know the truth, and the truth of the Word will set you free! Don’t keep the freedom to yourself! Share with others via the buttons below. One Word from God can change someone’s life forever. Jesus is Lord!