How Can A Christian Fight The Corona (or any) Virus?
If you know Jesus, you have something more than eternal life. Jesus Christ went to the cross and was crucified and died on your behalf to make you right before God. On the third day, He rose from the dead. In short, Jesus took your sins, died, and went to hell on your behalf. On the third day, He supernaturally came back to life.
Jesus Christ did not only die to make you right before God and give you eternal life. When He went to death as a proxy for your sins it wasn’t just eternal life that you won. That was eternal life for you, your spirit as you will live forever, in either God’s heaven or horrible hell. There’s more that Christ did.
Isaiah 53:3-5 shows us that Jesus took all of our pains and sicknesses in Isaiah 53:4. In Isaiah 53:5, this prophecy of Jesus coming to die to cover of the sins of you and the world around us says, “By His stripes (literally, blows that cut in), we are healed”. 1 Peter 2:24 says Jesus bore our sins in His own body on the cross so that we can die to our sins and live for righteousness (God’s Way), by Jesus Christ’s blows in his crucifixion, we were healed. Are you getting this? Healing is a part of salvation! If you know Jesus, you have health and healing for you body, just as you have salvation for your spirit and soul!
Fighting the Corona virus or any other sickness is something you can do with confidence. You don’t have to get sick. Jesus Christ took all sickness and disease so you don’t have to have it.
How do you overcome sickness?
- Fight it when you feel symptoms starting to attack.
- Build your faith with all the healing scriptures from the Bible
- Command sore throat, cough, sneezing, headache, and whatever else you’ve got to be gone in Jesus’ Name.
- Start feeding on the Word of God (the Bible), to make sure you deflect sickness better when it comes the next time. Make prayer and time in the Word your daily priority.
- For your body, there is also something you can do. Drink 1.5 liters a day, Exercise 3-4 times a week, and eat natural foods (that haven’t been made in a factory), and get a good sleep every night.
The better we know God, the less world we will have in us. The less world, the more of faith and God that deflects any type of sickness, disease, or accidents that may try to come along.
Thanks for reading FaithPro! You are here because you want to know the truth, and the truth of the Word will set you free! Don’t keep the freedom to yourself! Share with others via the buttons below. One Word from God can change someone’s life forever. Jesus is Lord!