Article Daily Life | Prayer | The Bible
Ten Signs Of A Good Church
Going to a good church is key to becoming strong in the Lord. Here are ten good signs of a healthy church.
- The head pastor teaches the Bible in every message.
- The music is energetic like God, and focused on praising and glorifying Him
- Worship music draws you into God’s amazing presence
- People are warm and friendly to each other and visitors alike
- Children are a priority with classes and care that teaches how to raise them in God’s ways
- The church is active in the community
- Leadership is willing to correct mistakes and admit wrongs
- Believers that have fallen into sin are privately confronted or the unrepentant are publicly removed from areas of influence
- Finances are communicated clearly to committed members of the church family
- People of any age feel comfortable, but most importantly a family can enjoy the church family together
See the original article for How To Find A Good Church, here on FaithPro.org